Monday, January 4, 2010

Aleisha's Monday Weigh-In...Week 1

Weight this morning was 270.8...

That's a good loss considering I didn't eat well at all...but, I'm not beating myself up over it. I worked out every single day...until today. Today I worked out 3 TIMES!!! Yes, I do feel triumphant...Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred first thing this morning, a good walk/jog around my neighborhood (chasing Jaxen on his bike), and then a surprisingly vigorous yoga class at the YMCA this evening. Not to mention, I rarely sat down during all the time in between, save for a 30 minute snooze on the couch with Jaxen because I just couldn't make it through the afternoon. Anyway - the point is, it was a really good day. The real triumph is getting up in the morning and doing it all over again. Momentum...that's the key for me. If I start off my day drinking coffee and checking my email...that's pretty much the picture for the rest of the day. If I start off drinking a cup of coffee on the way to the gym...I'm golden. So, off to bed...about 3 hours earlier than normal:)

No comments:

Post a Comment