Tuesday, January 5, 2010

May have overdone it...

Ok, so I got up and faithfully went to the gym this morning, had a really intense cardio workout, and then promptly came home and crashed...or wanted to. I felt completely depleted instead of energized, and then I slowly started getting achy and rundown. I ate some breakfast, but I think I didn't do enough, because I stayed like that all day. Only after my parents took me out for a steak did I start to feel better. Note to self: When upping your physical activity from 0-100 in a few days...must refuel properly...sheesh. Needless to say, workout #2 didn't happen tonight...but, I think that's probably best. After a bath and a good night's rest, I should be 100% tomorrow for our drive down to San Antonio. We'll see if travel has any affect on my dedication. Fight the power, fight the power....

1 comment:

  1. How is it going, girls? I'm so proud of this goal, you two! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete